Using at least 8 recent articles (under 3 years old preferably) from PEER REVIEWED library journals and/or references that have an inherent relationship to the topic of Cloud Computing (including developing, maintaining, and securing the cloud).
By Sat Feb 15, provide the 8 references in proper APA format – this needs to be submitted for Part 1. Then by Tues, Feb 18, complete at least a 5 full-page paper in proper APA format (do not use any pronouns) to synthesize the information among the articles including the following:
The goal is to synthesize the information among all 8 articles into a cohesive paper, not simply to offer a summary of each article so do not present the analysis by each reference but rather incorporate each of the references throughout the analysis creating a proper literature review by utilizing the questions below:
• Who is the intended audience of each article?
• What is the purpose or perspective of each of the articles?
• What are the common themes in the articles?
• What is the evolution of the topic through the articles over time?
• How does each article contribute to the larger discussion?
Also include the following concepts within the article reviews as appropriate:
• Where do authors agree and disagree with one another’s ideas?
• What conclusions can you draw from these relationships of ideas?
• How is this source different than others in the same field or on the same topic?
• How does this source inform your future research?
• Does this article fill a gap in this literature collection (the 8 references selected?