analyze a business case and make recommendations based on the outcome of your analysis. The goal is to demonstrate strategic critical thinking skills when analyzing a business scenario, taking all factors into account, and recommend a strategy to move that company forward. Your analysis and recommendations should flow together, providing your readers with a clear picture of the issues at hand and leading them to the logical conclusion of your strategic recommendations. Your case analysis should be designed for an audience of working adults who are seeking to improve their understanding of your chosen topic.
The case you will analyze is included in your text, specifically, “Case 3: The Apollo Group, Inc. (University of Phoenix).” In preparation for your case analysis, read “Guide to Strategic Management Case Analysis” in the text, which provides valuable advice on how to analyze a business case. As you develop your analysis and recommendations, use the tools provided in your text to guide you. Also, consider the information and knowledge you are acquiring and think about how you can apply this in your current professional work.
Pearce, J. A., & Robinson, R. B. (2013). Strategic management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
Solve problems within professional standards.
Plan strategically for domestic and global environments.
Employ high-performing business management techniques.
Use appropriate financial models and principles to support decisions.
Create organizational value..
· Analyze the strategic fit between the business vision and the key elements of the business strategy, considering domestic and global environments.
· Analyze the alignment between business strategy, customer needs, and overall teaching and learning model to determine how organizational value has been established.
· Create organizational value in the recommendations provided.
· Demonstrate the ability to plan strategically in domestic and global environments in the recommendations provided.
· Employ high-performing business management techniques in the analysis and recommendations; the techniques consistently promote delivery of value-added, bottom-line results.
· Solve problems within professional standards.
· Use appropriate financial models and principles to support decisions and recommendations.
· Use proper APA style and formatting, effective written communication skills, and supported evidence to communicate effectively; the frequency of style and formatting errors does not affect the writing.