Begin conducting research now on your company/client. After brainstorming on your company’s industry and after your preliminary research information-gathering techniques, create a research profile proposal to deliver to your company’s management that includes the following:
- State the specific research goal for the proposal.
- What is the company’s current business problem?
- Who is the company’s competition?
- Establish your population sample for researching customer attitudes and
behaviors about the company and product.
- Identify the steps in the research process.