Design, implement, test, and debug a C# program to show the frequencies of the sum of two dice for 100 rolls. The program will read the file you created in the dice simulation in Week Two. Include the following:
- When the user clicks a Write button, the program will write the sum of the dice for each roll into a sequential data file.
- After the file is written, the user may click a Read button to read the items back in and display the results.
- Declare an array that represents the possible results of throws of two dice.
- For each entry in the file, increment the element of the array corresponding to that result.
- Last, display the frequency count for that simulation.