A Plan to Influence Consumer Behavior Decisions
Your final task in the course project is to create a marketing plan for any one brand of the product. Your plan should have descriptions of the following components:
1. Existing customers for this brand in terms of individual and social characteristics
2. A new target market for this brand in terms of individual and social characteristics, with your rationale for selecting this group
3. Existing perception of your selected brand and one rival brand, with a description of the perception that you want to create for the new target consumers
4. Decision making and purchase process that is specific to the brand and the consumers you identified
5. Three marketing activities you would recommend for the brand, based on your analysis of consumer behavior
You have already gathered information for the first four components of your projects in Weeks 1 through 4. This week, describe three marketing activities that you think will be suitable for your selected consumer segment. Provide adequate rationale for your selections. Collate and compile all the sections of your plan, citing relevant references.
Recommended three marketing activities for the brand based on brand behavior.
Provided adequate rationale for the selections.
Collated and compiled all sections of the analysis.
Followed APA guidelines for writing style, spelling, grammar, and citation of sources.