Generation Y ( 1976-1994) Much faster society- media communications. commercially aware at a much younger age.
using both primary and secondary research to support your work you will create an illustrated report of the following
1. An analysis of the generation and the many dynamics and lifestyles that exist within this generation with supporting visuals.
2. create a visual pen portrait with written justification of one subculture consumer group within this generation age group. consider the following using key marketing theory to support your findings of this group.
– the demographics and psychographics of the group
– the lifestyles of this consumer group
– the key motivations and buying behaviour
– influences & collectives
– future trends & opportunities / challenges from a marketing and promotion aspects to your consumers,
2250 words + appendix+ harvard style Bibliography.
this course is fashion marketing, please relate that to fashion.
can you please help me with the primary research, i only can afford to pay 2 pages. basically, what im asking is the subculture within the generation Y. im thinking of doing grunge in 1980s and 90s . but can you help me with the history and demographic and psychographic and all the points, as much as you can do. but basically have to be based on primary plus marketing theory.