Locate your state standards from the Department of Education website.
Complete the Unit column of University of Phoenix Material: Curriculum Map Template using your state’s science standards.
Complete the following steps:
· Select a grade level.
· Read your state’s science standards for the selected grade level.
· Locate the national science standards in the appendix of Teaching Science for All Children. Read the national standards for the selected grade level.
· Identify specific units that align with the state standards, such as ecosystems, weather, or rock cycle.
· Identify specific units that align with the national standards.
· List these in the Unit column of the Curriculum Map Template.
Include a minimum of four units in your map.