For the purposes of this assignment outline and detail an online marketing plan for an small organisation of your choice. Based on your analysis do the following:
- Clearly define the marketing environment for the small organisation of your choice. (400 words)
Please Note and read it carefully: (I have already chosen a company which is DongDong Chinese supermarket. This supermarket which is located in Town Centre, Huddersfield of UK, Post code is HD1 1QF, and near the University, the supermarket is very popular among both Chinese people and local people. In addition, although this supermarket is not very large, it has a lot of Chinese food and ingredient. This city has 2 Chinese supermarkets which includes DongDong supermarket and Chinese student community. The range of products that DongDong is much more than Chinese student community, But the price and service runs contrary, and the Chinese student community also can provide delivery service without delivery fee. In addition, the DongDong supermarket can provide the delivery service, and it also can take their products at sensible prices throughout Huddersfield or West Yorkshire. They have a high percentage of their business is from repeat customers and referrals.)
This is the first part, (400 words), specifically.
Marketing Environment analysis
- Operating environment analysis (Location, e.g.)
- Competitor Analysis (include examples, preferably two local instance, you need to find other Chinese supermarket in the surrounding area, and taking the competitor analysis.)
- Target group analysis
- Using a SWOT/PESTLE framework Identify in depth areas of opportunity and weakness and use these to formulate the objectives of your marketing plan. Use the SMART framework to help you formulate your objectives. (450 words). Specifically
The second, Objective Formulation
- SWOT analysis
- PESTLE analysis
- SOSTAC analysis
- SMAT analysis
- Detail your strategy and how you intend to implement it. As part of your strategy you will need to detail your niche and target market as well as your positioning and differentiation strategy alongside your chosen domain names that are available. (450 words). Specifically
The third, Strategy Building
- Positioning Strategy
- Differentiation strategy
- Brand awareness strategy
- You will be expected to implement your ideas and therefore you will be required to develop a fully functioning website prototype which includes as a minimum 2 webpages (Home page, contents page). As part of this implementation detail your social media strategy.
Your prototypes must also include a wire frame and a navigational outline to show that the necessary information and planning process has taken place.
(I am making the website for the cake shop by myself. If you need the website, I can give you the link for the website)
This part (About 800 words), specifically
The fourth, Implementation
- Website Planning (Structure, Framework)
- Website Design
- Website usability, accessibility and availability.
- Website Feature
- Website SEO&SEM
- Social Media Usage
- Develop a measurement strategy based on defined online metrics and analytical criteria. (600words). Specifically
The fifth Measurement strategy
- Tactical Timing .
- Measure Clickstream .
- Measure customer behaviour.
- Measure conversion rate.
- Measure customer satisfaction.
- Reflect on the information and process developments. Carefully consider, style, layout and appropriate e-marketing activities that were integral during the implementation phase. (300 words). Specifically
The sixth, Recommendation and conclusion