My community is Huntsville, AL. Next week, I will post another question for you in the form of an 8-10 pg paper related to this topic for the full project.
Option # 2: Community Action Plan Outline
For this option you will submit a detailed, 2-page full sentence outline (in outline format, not in essay format) of the final paper for your chosen public health issue and Community Action Plan. This is helpful as it will allow your instructor to give you specific feedback as you bring your ideas for your final portfolio project together.
For the detailed outline:
- Briefly describe the public health issue and the community you will use for your Portfolio. Include the community’s history, and be sure to cite supporting sources.
- Click here for information about creating full sentence outlines. Your outline must be in the correct format shown in this link for full credit. (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/03…)
- Address the follow aspects of your selected issue:
- In the Symptoms section, describe the public health issue that you have observed in your community. What “symptoms” does it exhibit? Think about whom it affects, where it affects them, and how.
- In the Diagnosis section, discuss the causes of the issue, and give examples of other communities that have suffered the same problem. How did those communities solve or attempt to address the issue?
- In the Cure section, discuss your action plan for addressing this public health issue in your community.
- In the Prevention section, discuss possible options for long-term prevention of the public health issue that you have selected.
Your full sentence outline should be 2-3 pages in length, not counting the title page and reference page which you must include. Your outline should include a minimum of 3 scholarly references. Remember to format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.