Perform the following two-tailed hypothesis test, using a .05 significance level:
- Extrinsic variable by Position Type
- State the null and an alternate statement for the test
- Use Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis Tools) to process your data and run the appropriate test.
- Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word.
- Identify the significance level, the test statistic, and the critical value.
- State whether you are rejecting or failing to reject the null hypothesis statement.
- Explain how the results could be used by the manager of the company.