Research the literature or daily periodicals and identify and discuss an actual case (between 2000 and the present) in which an organization (preferably a health care organization or hospital) was held liable for wrongful conduct of its employee or independent contractor. The wrongful conduct could have been negligent or criminal.
- Identify the parties involved in the case
- Briefly discuss the facts
- Explain the reason(s) for the liability
- Limit your responses to a maximum of two pages (not including title or references pages).
- Be sure to apply critical thinking skills from your analysis of the current literature on each component of this assignment- especially with regard to #3 above.