Write a 5 page paper, comparing the U.S. health care system with the health system of Canada.
The written paper is to be prepared in accordance with the following guidelines and must contain all of the following components:
• INTRODUCTION (overview of the topic – usually one to two paragraphs)
• REVIEW OF LITERATURE – Write an overview of the background and development of the US health care system as well as the background and development of the health care system of Canada. Be sure to review the 4 basic components of health services delivery: financing, insurance, delivery, and payment and how they function in each the US system vs. the other system
• Reference citations must be present within the body of the paper and should be included for all information obtained from an outside source. All reference citations should have a corresponding full reference listed on the reference page
• DISCUSSION – analysis of the information presented in the review of literature. Compare and contrast the features of the US health care system and the system of Canada. Discuss how the system components impact health professionals as well as patients (positively and/or negatively).
• CONCLUSION – Based on information presented in discussion
• RECOMMENDATIONS – personal thoughts or suggestions for change. Identify any system features that you would like to see incorporated into the US system.
• REFERENCES: responsible for the accuracy and completeness of references and must follow the APA guidelines for citations.