Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the circumstances under which the organization you selected would need to conduct a training needs analysis (TNA).
2. Create a plan for the same organization to actually conduct the TNA.
3. Analyze the various traditional training methods and determine which would be most appropriate for the organization you selected.
4. Determine if computer-based training would be appropriate for your organization and how to overcome any perceived obstacles for implementation.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
• Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
• Develop strategies for training design.
• Compare and contrast traditional training methods.
• Analyze computer-based training methods.
• Examine the process of training development and implementation.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
• Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.