You are only required to respond to five (5) out of the 10 questions below (your choice). Read over all the questions and jot down brief notes. Then respond to only five (5) out of the 10 that you feel you are the most confident in your knowledge. Each of the five (5) answered questions is worth a possible 2 points. The exam is worth a possible 10 points total. You have until Thursday, midnight, MST, to post the completed exam to your Assignments link. For full credit on each question answered, provide an integrated response that includes:
· e-textbook/readings theory reference (with a citation; APA is not
· your opinion and
· a specific, actual example from your professional experience to show how it has worked in the real world
to show application and synthesis of the material. I am looking for responses
similar to those you provided for your DQ responses during weeks 1-4.
1. Define the relationship among Public Relations and the marketing mix.
2. Compare and contrast two (2) types of market research/evaluation.
3. Compare and contrast demographics vs. psychographics. Which is the more
important consideration in selection of your public or target audience? Why?
4. Compare and contrast internal vs. external communication tools.
5. Define the role of PR within the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) component mix.
6. Outline the communication process.
7. What are the benefits and risks of communication with your publics?
8. What is the appropriate format of a Press Release?
9. Compare and contrast the benefits of a proactive vs. a reactive crisis management plan.
10. Name two (2) items to consider when dealing with media relationships.
Once you are done, post your final responses in your Assignments link.
I enjoyed teaching you and wish you all the best in your educational endeavors.