you will find two parts/questions that you have to answer it. To answer first part you have to look to the second attachment.For the second part, you have to find a new article to answer this question..
Second doc, you will take the outcomes I found it to answer the first part in the first attachment.
More details you will find it in the attachments
Part I-Take your outcomes (short and long term)[ You will find my outcomes in the another attachment] and identify the following for each one. Use the format attached below.
- What experimental design would work for this?
- What type of measurement would you use (nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio).
- What types of internal and external validity might be of concern? Why and do you know how to address it?
Part II- Find a research article on the topic of your choice. You must attach the article OR a link that opens the article.
After reading the article, you need to summarize in a few paragraphs…
- What type of research design was used?
- What types of measurements were used?
- What type of internal and external validity concerns were present?
- What should they have done to address it? OR What did they do to address it?